This message is from: Robin Churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My fjords are both barefoot and do well but the ground
is very sandy here. The Hanovarian has to have shoes.
I have tried a number of times to pull the shoes and I
won't bore you with the details but he can't go
without them even on the rear.

Robin in Florida