This message is from: "kate charboneau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for your nice, "hang in there" messages!!  A 15.2h Fjord in
Alaska!  Who had body parts growing one-at-a-time!  A pretty head that
was 2 sizes too big for a while. One day the neck was there, the next
week there was no neck!  Narrow to the point that you think a strong side
wind could blow him over.  Yes, this sounds like our horses are on
similar growth patterns.  And we live in northern Minnesota, where we get
20-40 below zero temps for months every year, too.  I wonder if that does
slow down the maturation process?

I've been starting to come to grips with the fact that my darling
Fredlet might hit 15 hands. This is not good news, as I'll be
transitioning to Fred from an aged 13.3h Welsh/Paint that I've thought
was just a titch too tall.  I really, really wanted & dreamed of a draft
pony, not a draft horse.  But I'll take him as he is, even if he is too
stinkin tall, because he really is so sweet and pleasant.  I've also laid
down the law with hubby and 21 year old daughter that NO ONE will ride
Fred this year.  Hubby is respectful, but daughter is still 21 and
therefore knows so much more than Mom.

Thanks again for your kind words.  I've pinned so many hopes and dreams
on this horse!  This is supposed to be the horse that takes over as my
aged Welsh/Paint is ready for retirement, that takes me into my sixties,
that I learn to show with, that becomes my mounted Posse horse, that
(next to hubby) is the partner and love of my adult-hood.  He really
matters.  So thank you for your nice words  :)

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - Refinance $150,000 loan for $579 a
month. Intro*Terms
Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  Thanks for your nice, "hang in there" messages!! A
  15.2h Fjord in Alaska! Who had body parts growing one-at-a-time! A
  pretty head that was 2 sizes too big for a while. One day the neck was
  there, the next week there was no neck! Narrow to the point that you
  think a strong side wind could blow him over. Yes, this sounds like our
  horses are on similar growth patterns. And we live in northern
  Minnesota, where we get 20-40 below zero temps for months every year,
  too. I wonder if that does slow down the maturation process? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.0 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
 1.0 MORTGAGE_PITCH         BODY: Looks like mortgage pitch
 0.6 MORTGAGE_RATES         BODY: Information on mortgage rates
 0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 1.1 MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET   RAW: Message text in HTML without charset
 0.9 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER  Message-Id was added by a relay