This message is from: "Jean Ernest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kate, if you're worried he may get too tall for you, try some trick training and train him to lay or kneel down for you to mount! Fun things to do with him before you train him to ride. Go to Allen Pogue's website for the DVD's, great instructions to teach your horse tricks, you can start with foals. Lots of fun! http://www.imagineahorse.com Go to the sales catalog page to find the DVD's: http://www.imagineahorse.com/SalesCatalog/InstructionalDVDs.htm

Allen Pogue calls it "Agility training for the horse's mind and body"

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, still clear and cold will be -30 tonight.

I've been starting to come to grips with the fact that my darling
Fredlet might hit 15 hands. This is not good news, as I'll be
transitioning to Fred from an aged 13.3h Welsh/Paint that I've thought
was just a titch too tall.  I really, really wanted & dreamed of a draft
pony, not a draft horse.  But I'll take him as he is, even if he is too
stinkin tall, because he really is so sweet and pleasant.  I've also laid
down the law with hubby and 21 year old daughter that NO ONE will ride
Fred this year.  Hubby is respectful, but daughter is still 21 and
therefore knows so much more than Mom.

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - Refinance $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro*Terms https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f6&disc=y&vers=743&s=4056&p=5117