This message is from: debora seely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can relate to this one.  I have been asked to leave laundromats.  Now, I put
each blanket in a large garbage bag and push them in the washers so no one sees
what I am putting in.
  Deb Seely

Pat Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This message is from: "Pat Holland"

With the good weather I'm riding/cleaning/ trying to find horses under the
mud - just came back from trying to wash horse blankets at the
undromat -

Where I broke a washer, flooded the floor and was asked to leave....in not
to kind words............ .man those people get pissed when you leave the
place smelling like 40 dead horses and looking like a California mud slide.
I even made a 3 year old kid cry. I thought he was going to throw up when I
had to drag a wet, half washed blanket out of the washer. His Mother looked
at me like I had just let a pedophile go free. . Jeeze.......

So if any of you need to take your mud covered horse blankets to a
laundromat go at midnight and have a 'get - a - way' car running and
waiting...........

Pat Holland in muddy Illinois