This message is from: "Linda Patorni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I take mine to the car wash.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 2:00 PM
Subject: warning -

This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

With the good weather I'm riding/cleaning/ trying to find horses under the mud - just came back from trying to wash horse blankets at the dromat -

Where I broke a washer, flooded the floor and was asked to leave....in not to kind words............ .man those people get pissed when you leave the place smelling like 40 dead horses and looking like a California mud slide. I even made a 3 year old kid cry. I thought he was going to throw up when I had to drag a wet, half washed blanket out of the washer. His Mother looked at me like I had just let a pedophile go free. . Jeeze.......

So if any of you need to take your mud covered horse blankets to a laundromat go at midnight and have a 'get - a - way' car running and waiting...........

Pat Holland in muddy Illinois