This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/14/2007 8:52:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I can relate to this one.  I have been asked to leave laundromats.  Now, I
put each blanket in a large garbage bag and push them in the washers so no one
sees what I am putting in

That is so funny -- I do the same thing! One time I went to the laundromat
and, as I unloaded my stuff from the back of the truck, a bunch of hay and
Fjord
hair fell out on the ground. My hands were full, so I planned to get my wash
going then clean it up. When I returned outside I was surprised to see that it
was all gone, and there was a man giving me a dirty look -- apparently he was
the gardner cleaning up the lot!

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson