This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When I got into horses in California, that was the standard to have fish in the tanks.......when we moved to MI they thought I was a nutcase and couldn't believe we had fish in our tanks! hahaha

we have them here in AZ and they are thriving...huge fellows I have to say. I didn't see them for quite awhile and thought uh oh, the heron got them (the barn owners lost all the fish in the backyard pond to a heron that started to visit) so off to the store I went to get some more..........only to find out about 2 weeks later that the original fish were still there. So as of right now we have three huge goldfish and two smaller 'calico' type gold fish, all doing well. We love to watch them come up to the top. They are great to have and keep the mosquito larve down.

Reena
AZ

Since I have never seen much on this list about putting fish in the water
tanks, thought I might mention it.
After 1 year now, of not cleaning the tanks, and only losing one fish this
Winter, not to mention the hot Summer of 2006. I can say it is working
good for me.
Anderson, Ca.

"Ride and Drive your horses barrel to get the correct timing"

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!