This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gus's tank actually froze this past winter with about 2" of ice when we had some cold weather go through........I was worried about the fish, but they were fine. In the summer they stay down at the bottom of the tank and we don't see them often

reena

 I get a lot of pleasure with this, and very seldom clean my tanks.  Our
tanks have frozen on top and gotten fairly hot, with no problem.

Gail