This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  I'd like to welcome the bunch of new subscribers who just got on the
  List. I need to apologize for the length of time some of you have
  waited to have your subscriptions activated. I pay for the List
  server in increments of 100 subscribers, and since we have been
  within a hair's breadth 800 members, I wanted to wait until the
  annual payment was made before going over the line. May 1 was the
  due date, and now that we are paid up to 900 subscribers, I was able
  to go ahead and activate all you new folks. I certainly hope you
  will find it worth the wait.

 --
Steve McIlree
Owner/Administrator FjordHorse List