This message is from: "kate charboneau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My darling boy Fred, the 3 year old gelding that I've shared joys &
challenges with you all, is going into training!  I am so excited!  I
came home from MN Expo with a mission... how can I get Fred to be like
Oz?  Now that I've seen my goal, what would it take to get there?  I know
for sure and for certain that I don't have the knowledge or skills to
turn him into Oz Jr.  I found a young woman who trains & shows AQHAs in
western pleasure; Fred & I took some lessons from her.  After our second
lesson she said she really liked Fred alot, she said he is very
sensitive, he tries hard to please and that he's really connected to me.
:)  We're going to do weekly lessons on riding preparation in June, and
in July he'll stay there for training.  Given my lack of confidence, and
his youth, I assume he'll be there for 60 days minimum.  I am so relieved
to have found someone locally that I like and respect, who likes Fred and
is able to take him in!

Kate & Fred... who is growing up and is headed to school!