This message is from: Sarah Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm not laughing.  Our Yeti was born with lovely strawberry blond curls.  Even
at 6 weeks you have to look hard to find the dark roots of the black stripe to
be.  It was only the black hairs in her tail that made me sure she was brown
and not red.  Many years ago I registered one of my WB foals as a chestnut.  As
soon as he got his papers his mane and tail turned black.  It's not always easy
to predict color from a baby.

Willow's Edge Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On another happy note, our newest arrival out of Kjor Tina & by Runar Fra
Opdal is a sweet, spunky little RED dun colt. As a "newbie" I kept wondering
when his mane would change colors (OK - everyone can laugh now) Here's Yeti: