This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello From Olivia Farm,

  We are happy to announce the very easy delivery of OFI Valdi, a lovely brown
dun colt by Peppertree's Christian.  We pulled his dam, Vies Vilde, out of the
field at about 10 PM on Saturday evening and she foaled at about 3 AM Sunday
Morning.  A little closer than I would like, perhaps, but very non-stressful
and we didn't loose too much sleep!

  This is our first Chris foal and we are very happy with how everything is
going and how he is looking.  We still have one more to go this year (we
think!).  We are in the same boat as Catherine Lassesen - at some point the
mare reabsorbed and was covered by the stallion.  Ahh, the fun of pasture
breeding!

  Solveig Watanbe
  Olivia Farm
  www.oliviafarm.com