This message is from: Cherrie Nolden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We own a farm where we produce milo, wheat, wildilfe and Fjords. We manage a
rental house and barter holistic farm management information for organic
milk/eggs. Hubby is a full time agronomic consultant and I'm working full time
for the state wildilfe management agency as the policy and private lands
program coordinator.

  Cherrie Nolden
  Kansas

fjords <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This message is from: "fjords"

I’m doing a little research and need your help. What do you do in your
“other life” to support your Fjord habit?

We own a farm and raise orchard grass hay and coturnix quail (about ½
million per year).

What do you do?

Taffy Mercer

Kennewick, WA