This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, I am a wildlife biologist who retired from the State of Alaska... I was able to retire before 50, with an early retirement incentive program and being in the Police & /fireman retirement plan( 20 years and out) retired after only 20 years, then I got my Fjords to start my new career! So though do have another life (really?) my main focus is all things equine and my four Fjords. so maybe I don't HAVE another life? LOL

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska partly cloudy and 65 degrees, still light all night.