This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Taffy,
   Interesting question...I was at a gathering of Fjord folks recently,
and I was struck at all of the "other" neato interests that people
had, besides the horse fix.

  Anyway, I work as research scientist developing and testing new
technology for agriculture.  And I'm completing a PhD, but I doubt that
will substantially increase my Fjord budget.  Probably the most
effective thing I do is live with someone who is not a horse person, so
I only have one Fjord ;)

Eileen in Tri-Cities WA, where it is way too nice to be inside.