This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Helmet brand and style really does make a difference to the comfort of the
helmet.  I had one that I thought fit me well, but it did not.  I had bought
one that was too small in order to keep it from falling off because it was
not shaped well to my head.

I have since bought a new one and there is a world of difference in the
comfort of wearing the helmet.  Sometimes I even forget to take the new one
off, whereas the other one I was ripping off the minute I dismounted.

Try lots on to get one that is comfy.

Gail