This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From the Watanabes - no Coggins required for for in-state horses entering
the Eval. Coggins is still required for the show.

Still expecting to bring Erlend to the Eval only.

Bye,
Peg Knutsen

To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:40 PM
Subject: Health and Coggins

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/27/2007 10:14:17 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I just re-read my Eval entry form as I need to get it in tomorrow, and
NFHR requires health/Coggins to participate @ Eval. So, sorry for jumping on

this question yesterday, I just find this bureaucratic bs rather
irksome...more $$$ for IMO a pretty worthless thing.

 Ok, Karen....you gotta explane this to me !    Worthless ?   Lisa