This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Monday, July 30, 2007 2:14 pm
Subject: RE: Health and Coggins
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com

Any horse brought into the state of Idaho or born here is supposed to be
inspected along with the papers and bill of sale by a state veterinarian.  In
our area they are contacted through the state police.  Whether they have a
brand or not doesn't matter.  You can get a temporary or a permanent with the
horse picture on it. Supposedly, when you transport that animal anywhere
within or outside the state you should have those papers.  Most of us don't,
but we tiptoe by the weigh stations and anyone pulling a trailer can be pulled
over and the animals checked.