This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since I'm new to horses at 60, what is a "brand inspection"?  There is no
"brand" on my Fjord.  Are we supposed to carry our original Registration
Certificate?  Also, I don't remember my horse getting a "Rabies shot".  I know
my Yorkie had hers but never heard of horses getting rabies shots.

A registration certificate isn't at all the same as a brand inspection. Here's a link to the correct info for Idaho: http://www.isp.state.id.us/brands/index.html

If there is a reasonable chance that your Yorkie could encounter a rabid animal, it is even more likely that pastured horses will, so rabies vaccinations for horses are a wise idea. All my horses get rabies shots.

DeeAnna