This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am working on the fall newsletter and will need any inclusions by
the end of the week. People have really been good about sending in
stories about their summer activities, stories and photos.

I can also place ads and upcoming events in your area.

Please send all articles as WORD attachments or SMALL jpg picture
files. Make sure your ads are also small files. If you are placing a
full page ad, please scan it as a picture and send it that way.All
other ads are too large. Anything over 1MB takes a long time to
download to my dial up connection.

If anyone is re-running ads please let me know and send any
appropriate changes if needed.

I hope to have the NL out by mid Oct.

Ursula and Brian Jensen
Box 1032