This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello to those who receive our PNFPG newsletter..... 28 pages of news about
what is happening in the Fjord World in the west.
If you have news items, event items or know of things that will be happening
in your area that others may want to attend or read about...let me know. If
you have been at events and had a good time (or not) let us know. Send
photos of you, your kids or your grandkids on a fjord, send those to me
too...if you kids want to write a story, send that too...If you are a member
we want to hear from you. I will be working on the NL in the next two weeks
so here is your chance...Spring is coming so breeders should get their ads
in NOW...we have added color to our NL...yeehaaa!!!

Ursula and Brian Jensen
Box 1032
Lumby, B.C. Canada
V0E 2G0