This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you to those of you who have sent kudos to Corinne and me about the
PNFPG newsletter. We appreciate the feedback.  I do enjoy putting it
together and finding interesting material. Priority is always to print
member contributions so everyone feels included. Often people think that
others are not interested in what they do with their horses esp. when they
don't compete. I guess they feel that going for a trail ride or discovering
some new quirk about their own horse is of no interest to anyone but they
are WRONG. We all love hearing stories about our horses. Obviously, since
many of us contribute to this List. I often take stories from contributors
of this forum and reprint it in the newsletter.
The only thing that really really frustrates me about putting the newsletter
together is hounding people to send in their contributions when they have
offered to send something.

We often send complimentary issues to people and clubs. We usually print a
few extra and our secretary Sylvia will send out a copy to anyone who shows
an interest in joining the PNFPG. We also send one to other Fjord groups in
N.A. or Europe if we feel the issue would interest them.
If you are an executive member of one of the other fjord groups and wish to
receive a copy for your organization feel free to contact me and we will
send out a copy for your perusal.

Ursula and Brian Jensen
Box 1032
Lumby, B.C. Canada