This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am considering adding a mare to my "herd" of  2  geldings.  Does it take
different techniques or understandings to work  successfully with a mare?  I
would appreciate any suggestions.

Also, when introducing her to the horses at the stable where I  board, I
would prefer to keep my own small herd together in their own  paddock.
Realistically, should I expect to try several combinations  before I find the
one where
she fits in best even if it is not  with my other horses?   Maybe I am being
unnecessarily concerned  about "mare-ishness."

Thanks,
Linda