This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/18/08 1:45:14 AM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hi From Sandy in Minnesota,
> Do knee problems and Fjords somehow go together?

hi, sandy. where i minnesota are you? there are several of us on the boards.
i had the knee problems long before i got the fjord, he just happened to be
here when i had it done. while he's not always an easy ride (he tends to be
quite lazy and if i don't push, he won't move out), i would much rather deal
with
his nice calm trustworthy demeanor than a horse that goes at the slightest
cue. not to mention our fjordies are just so darn cute, especially when covered
with 2 inches of fuzzy hair?

laurie, and oz.....oh, we live northwest of little falls