This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I guffawed about halfway through....hilarious.  Thanks for sharing that
Fjord Fantasia link Laurie!  Melinda

On Jan 18, 2008 8:58 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> In a message dated 1/18/08 1:45:14 AM,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > I looked on Youtube searching through the Fjordhorse
> > Videos. No luck!
> >
> > Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, finally some snow! 8-10 inches!
> >

> jean, sometimes it helps to separate the search, such as fjord horse....i
> also try ford pony, fjording, fjordhest, fjorden, and anything else i
> might
> come
> across. there are several on there from europe and they often spell it
> differently. look up "Dance of the hours horse" for a very funny clip of
> some
> fjords
> playing to that tune from fantasia. i laugh everytime i see it. wait, let
> me
> get the link.
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=T3t86i1Y_so
>
> and i have a slide show of oz and some of his buddies:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=o8I4NhWUBVY&feature=user
>
> i am so addicted to that site. and i watch beth and sandy's at least once
> week :)
>
> laurie, and oz, who is famous in his own mind

Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Creative Expression and Equine Experiential
Learning

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck."   ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings  www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner  www.gestaltcleveland.org