This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Jean, and thank you for that info that they drive in open
bridles in Norway. That gives me some encouragement that an open
bridle may be the thing to do with Splendora.  When you say start
again, do you mean start by ground driving her in an open bridle, then
when she is comfy with that, move to hitching her to the cart but
still walking beside the cart with long reins and ground driving her
that way, and finally getting in the cart with her in an open bridle?
Thanks in advance for your clarification,
Jen