This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

HI Jen,

I have been on the Combined Driving List and the RED list for many years,
but have frequented neither recently.  I think Karen McCarthy still reads
them from time to time.    I believe I have seen vivid descriptions of the
danger of driving a horse hitched to a cart from the ground as very
dangerous.  Please ask someone for a more complete description of the
hazards of doing this.

I am hoping someone who is a better driver than me will respond.

Gail