This message is from: Linda Lottie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you, Lisa, for sharing this news.

My heart is so sad to hear that this stallion is, once again, needing a new
home.  If I recall, he is quite old?

I have no money to purchase him, nor do I have the experience to handle a
stallion, but, I sure hope someone in the fjord world will provide Grabbson
with a place to live out his years.

I have given several older horses (mares) retirement homes in the past years.

The rewards are priceless.

Last week I found my 25 year old QH mare dead in the pasture.  She simply
died.......period.  Up until that day she was eating and running ........ and
being the good ole' girl she always was.  I miss her so much.  I also know she
knew she was loved - she waited for her muzzle smooch every morning before
feeding.

I hope I read very soon that someone is going to provide Grabbson a forever
home.

I have one of his daughters......Lena, and she is incredible.

With a heavy heart........Linda Baker Lottie in Wisconsin

Linda Jo Baker Lottie"Oh what a tangled web we weave,when first we practise to
deceive"Sir Walter Scott