This message is from: Linda Lottie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fjord Lovers.......I hope if any of you are even miminally considering bring
Grabbson to your farm you will contact Les and talk to him.   He so wants a
good home for him.

I simply have NO experience with a stallion, nor do I want to breed outside
mares (he is my mare's sire) so my farm is not where he belongs.

However, I so hope someone will work with Les ......... he is very willing to
work with anyone regarding pricing to find a good home.

He is practically giving this stallion away.......please, think about it.

LJBL

Linda Jo Baker Lottie

"Oh what a tangled web we weave,
when first we practise to deceive"