This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean,
 Unfortunately the stallion was not trained for anything but breeding. :-(.
This is why he has not sold as of yet. He is related to our mares, so we
have not been interested in him... or we would have worked a deal with Les
or actually even his prior owner.
He is gentle and if anyone wants a good horse... he would be it... even
gelded, I am sure he could have a handicap rider... since they have a leader
and two side walkers... What I have seen of him... He would tolerate this
very much... matter of fact he would enjoy it. Fjords LOVE a job to do...
this stallion needs a job...

Rune will be at Sisters only Thursday evening and Friday during the day...
He is delivering two other horses (non Fjords) for a lady that is selling
them... He could meet Les there or... Les does not have to go to Sisters...
if someone steps up to the plate... however... with the economics as it
is... Only the people in EUROPE and afford him... :-) (Humor (pause)  you
all...) I rather prefer the NOK 7 to 10 to a dollar than 4 to 5 to a
dollar... No offence to the Norwegians... it is just a reflection of our
economy...

Catherine Lassesen
Hestehaven - "The Horse Garden"
& Hundehaven - "The Dog Heaven"