To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Mystery. Com" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 5:13 PM
Subject: Grabbson

This message is from: "Cheryl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all ,

I just wanted to announce that I am the proud new owner of Grabbson.

I am so looking forward to his arrival here in Colorado. He is looking
forward to moving here also.he just doesn't know it yet.

I have been reading with great interest everything that has been written
about him lately.

Thanks to Lisa P for the kind words and the late night phone call. I'm glad
you  posted the info from Les. Otherwise I wouldn't  have ,yet,"another"
fine horse!

Cheryl

Cheryl Gioia, Owner

1843 CR 132