This message is from: "Michele Noonan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congrats Cheryl...... Your husband will soon be like mine and when Lisa calls
he HIDES the Checkbook.  Lisa has been wonderful about finding fjords for us.
She found us our first stallion old Eric. Then she found us a couple of really
nice older fjord mares.    So When Lisa Calls,  Mike Hides (or tries, but it
never works)

Good Job Lisa!  Congrats Cheryl and Yeah! to the fjordlist for putting the
info out there too!

PS. Corinne, you can keep your snow, you don't need to send it over to
Montana, really you don't!

Michele Noonan
Stevensville, MT

  This message is from: "Cheryl"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

  Hello all ,

  I just wanted to announce that I am the proud new owner of Grabbson.