From: Warren Stockwell &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;
Subject: Re: [?? Probable Spam] Colic advice
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 7:35 AM

This message is from: "Warren Stockwell"
&lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;

&gt; She has a week of reduced rations - but I neglected to ask the vet how
long
&gt; I should wait before starting to exercise her again?
&gt;
&gt; Kate
&gt; with Joe and very thankfully, with Della

I would think you want to keep her moving to keep the gut moving so I would
think give it a few days than out to exercise. I would take the lead from
the horse and only do as much as she can comfortably do.

Just guessing here,

Roberta
MN