This message is from: "Don Brackett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I use old macs, just open them up all the way and put the toe in first, let them step down and the you can adjust them a bit. You can even pick up the foot just slightly and tap the toe on the ground to make sure it's in the right place.
I like them better than the epics which for me are a pain to put on.....

Jane in rocky Maine where the horses all agree that boots or shoes are much nicer than ouchy!

----- I thought I had settled on Old Macs because people on another list
(recreational Driving) seem to love old Macs, but then I saw Kate's
posting yesterday on this list inwhich she said they were a pain in
the butt to put on.