This message is from: Karen Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve:

I'm late replying but I really like having one place to go to see Fjords for
sale.  I regularly cruise through Dreamhorse, Horsetopia, AgDirect, etc., but
have to wade through their selection process each time. (BLECH!)  I'm sure
I'll continue with those sales websites since not every Fjord seller is on
this List, but having the addition of the Fjords-only adverts is great.  And
I've been really entertained with the start-up.  Every time I've looked at
your classifieds, there's been something new added.  I realize if/when this
classified is well established it won't be quite so dynamic, but in the
meantime, it's a little like Christmas every time I get online (well, maybe
more like the UPS man at the door with a package).    :^)     Thanks for the
addition.

Cheers!

Karen