This message is from: Genie Dethloff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think the ads are a great idea. People then can post on the list that they have posted an ad. I find it very time consuming to try to find ads posted on the list especially if I can't remember who posted it. I like the idea of having one central place for ads. The only addition that would be nice would be to be able to search on location. Also if old ads could be archived in some ways as 21 days is not a very long time to have an ad listed.

This message is from: "Steve McIlree" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Genie Dethloff and Pjoska
Killingworth, Connecticut