This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My Fjord mare has an abscess for the first time. I have an old Sabre
Sneaker, but of course her foot is too big for it. Maybe we'll get
through this time with the bucket and the bandaging but I was wondering
if anyone has any suggestions on a soaking boot? I'd like to get one her
size to have around. The Sabre is a good product but they are around $100
now. I was thinking of the Davis?
        I'm 2 months past knee replacement surgery so am lucky my husband
is home to do most of the work. Actually all I've been doing is passing
out sugar cubes and pulling off pieces of duct tape!
        Any information is appreciated.
        Valerie
        Columbia, CT