This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, all--

Yesterday was so beautiful here in North Carolina so we had two guests to
the farm.  Ever since we bought a farm and brought the Fjords home in July,  it
has been so much fun to share them with other people, especially those who
have never spent much time around horses.

Yesterday morning, a friend whose wife is living with ALS brought his two
young daughters over.  The wife is in her thirties and has dealt with her
illness with such grace...unfortunately, she was having a difficult day and
couldn't come out.  The girls were so excited to be at the farm and we  spent
almost
three hours playing with Fjords, grooming, driving, riding and  feeding
apples.  I hope that for a few hours they could forget all that  they are
coping
with.

Then we had a neighbor's young Swedish au pair out in the afternoon.   She
rode a lot at home and was anxious to see the Fjord horses.  She was so
excited
to be with them--we took a long trail ride and even went horse four  wheeling
and cut some new trails with our faces. :)  Elin could not get  over the
horses' temperaments--particularly how willing they were and up for
anything...any direction at any gait.  When I asked if she wanted to  canter,
she had a
huge grin on her face.  When I asked if she was ready to  quit, she said that
she
would rather ride all day.  Hope to have her out  again.

Just had to share a great day with the people that I knew would most
understand the magic of these little horses.  They have just been a perfect
match
for our family.

Have a great week!
Kris