This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Curt,
I know that the feeds claim to have all the vitamins and minerals a
horse needs, BUT we feed our Fjords LESS than the normal amount a
regular horse would get, so they are getting shorted on the vitamins
and minerals. And, in my not so humble opinion (!) the feeds have way
less of certain vitamins (vitamin E being one example) than our horses
really need.....
Jen