This message is from: "Willows Edge Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Heather,
I use a pair of Kitchen Aid kitchen scissors ... yes, another odd choice,
but one side is smooth, and easy to sharpen, while the other side has a VERY
fine serrated edge. Nice, large handle for ease in cutting. I adore these
and they are also very easy to teach how to trim the manes with as well (our
students LOVE to give haircuts!) I've tried the spring loaded scissors as
well, but mine are smooth on both sides and I really enjoy the grip that the
serrated edge gives.  Amazon has it in a two pack for $14.99
http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-Cooks-Household-Shears-Set/dp/B000PH0WFG
Happy shopping - remind yourself that you are doing your part to help the
economy :-)

Corinne Logan
Willows Edge Farm
Bothell, WA
(425) 402-6781
www.willowsedgefarm.com

This message is from: Heather Baskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Anyone have any suggestions on a nice pair of shears for trimming?
Currently,
using a pair of scissors (regular) and I know there must be something better
out there!

Heather