This message is from: Martie Bolinski <boli...@dol.net>

Kilar fought his muzzle big time when I first put it on him. I'd find it just about anywhere in the pasture, frequently with the halter still attached.. Later, he seemed to get the message, but I'd find him constantly rinsing it in the water trough. Dip the head down to the eyeballs then whoosh, up comes the head and the water dribbles out. I don't know if he is actually rinsing the bits of grass that get stuck down where he can reach them or if he is cooling his face. No muzzle this time of year as there is no grass but spring is coming..... He will not be happy to hear that Santa sent both he and Wee Willy nice shiney new muzzles for Christmas.

Martie in MD with the fuzzball starting to shed.
Linda Lottie wrote:

This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

re grazing muzzles.....my mini hates his and works very hard to get it off.  I
often find him munching away, muzzle dangling and his front leg caught in the
muzzle.....he just goes on about his business.

This year I am going to figure out how to keep it on him - haha