This message is from: crystal...@aol.com

In a message dated 2/10/09 12:23:27 PM,
owner-fjordhorse-dig...@angus.mystery.com writes:

> I've sent a note to the folks at Best Friends,  and they
> are amazed that he could do this so cleanly without benefit of  tools.  I
am
> ordering a replacement because darn it, he's the horse and I'm  the
> person...and ...and....well....that has to count for something,  right!?

LOL, i used to find oz's behind the barn where he rubbed it off.....he also
removes every halter he's ever forced to wear.....but he never took the dang
thing apart! should give the Best Friends people   something to do in their
R&D
department. only a fjord.

laurie, who has been told that oz's mane has totally fallen over and he is
simply so cute. i have not been able to get to him because of my knee and the
ice, but soon i suspect he's going to be getting his early spring shearing