This message is from: Karen Keith <kkke...@hotmail.com>

Dear Fjord List: I've been combing the internet for Fjords for sale and came
across one that I thought somebody up in the Michigan area or Northern Ohio
might be interested in.

There's a Fjord mare for sale in Windsor, Ontario, which is apparently close
to Detroit.  She's owned by a therapy program but she's not working out as a
therapy horse.  They're asking $2,000 for her and need to find her a new home
soon.   She might be registered, but the program didn't get her promised
papers.  She looks cute in her two pictures, sweet face and looks a nice
enough type.  I just thought someone who is closer to that area might be
interested.  I don't know anything about her except what's in her ad at
Horsetopia.com and a couple of emails from Becky Mills,the head NARHA
instructor.

Here's the Horsetopia ad:
http://horsetopia.horse-for-sale.org/classifieds/ad337975

And here's the details of the woman who responded to my inquiries:

Becky Mills Head Instructor-NARHA,CTRII Windsor/Essex Therapeutic Riding
Association 4465 Huron Church line rd Windsor ON N9H 1H3 (519)969-1261
beckymi...@wetra.ca

I hope this mare finds a new home!

Karen Keith in Northern Virginia