This message is from: Lauren Sellars <sn...@nethop.net>

Try taking this horse out of the arena with some buds and have a fun. No boring ride see if this helps.
That should tell you something.
I know some  horses absolutely dislike arena work while others love it.
Good Luck
Lauren

Stockwell wrote:
This message is from: "Stockwell" <afjordableac...@bevcomm.net>

I got a question for y'all Has any one had a Fjord that was smart enough to
fake being lame?

Reason I ask I have a client who just bought her first Fjord Skylar and she
acts lame when working the vet was out and couldn't find anything wrong with
all the testing done. The horse seems fine in the pasture with all the other
horses. She has great feet " feet like Iron" as the ferrier states. Both the
vet and the farrier are at a loss the next step is x-ray's.

Thoughts?

Roberta
MN