This message is from: laura fisher <laura_fishe...@hotmail.com>

Hi!  :)

Is it possible to put a photo on the forum of a regular tree saddle on my
hosre verses a fqhb saddle for forum input, so I know what to buy?

Also, considering the regular bar saddle fits ,can a wedge be put in front,
(under the blanket) so I don't feel like I am going to fall off my horse at a
fast trot, let alone a canter? Without withers or shoulder? there doesn't feel
like anything is there. Is it just my lowly riding abilities? (don't worry- it
won't hurt my feelings) :)

is there a different solution or is that it?