This message is from: Melinda Schumacher <melinda.schumac...@gmail.com>

Laura,

I also have a fast trot fjord.  I have been very satisfied with my Mountain
Horse saddle, draft tree.  They made a flex tree draft-size in the past
which I was lucky enough to get before their machine broke!  I assume the
regular draft tree would have the same size and shape, which was almost
perfect for my ever-so-slightly withered (when she is not overweight) 14.2
fjord.  They sent me a tree to try on my horse and photograph for their
evaluation.  They ended up shortening the bars a bit.  Here is their
website:
http://www.montanamountainhorse.com/draft-horse-and-friesian-saddles/  Very
reasonably priced, and Melissa was very handy at answering all questions.

Melinda
in Pittsburgh
with Mirakel and Norrman.