This message is from: Carol Makosky <cmako...@sirentel.net>

Hi List,
I have a 10 year old steel 16' stock trailer with the typical wood plank floor. The floor is in need of replacing in the next year or two for my Fjords safety. My question is: Has anyone come up with something other than another treated wood plank floor material that might last a whole lot longer than the present one did? Unfortunately, my trailer is not stored under cover.

--
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses."
                                           R.B. Cunningham Graham

Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.
On Golden Pond