This message is from: "jerry" <jf...@com-pair.net>

Hi Folks,
I might be wrong, but if this is the mare that I am thinking about. She won best overall dressage in Intermediate at the the cde at Lodi,Ca.[SHADY OAKS COMBINED DRIVING EVENT (CDE) ] Also, competed there for several years. She was driven by a young man for several years around 2002, 2003,2004 She had heavy dapples then. I see she still has dapples in the auction photo. I would not worry about the large draft halter on her, I am sure it was just for the photo, same with the rider, and saddle. I would buy this mare in a heart beat, however, I am not in a position at this time for any more horses. If you want more info., email me off list.

Jerry, in N. Ca.

There's a fjord mare called Buttercup for sale at the California Draft
Horse Auction on March 31, Apr. 1 & 2 at Tulare.  The mare rides and
drives single or pair and is 15 y.o.  She's listed under consignment/
ponies at this website:

www.californiadrafthorseauction.com

Caroline Warren
Chico, CA