This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

I just recieved a phone call from David, the owner of 'Buttercup' the mare who
is to be sold @ the Calif. Draft Horse Auction.
He said his 11 yr old daughter rides her but needs a new mount as she feels
she is too heavy for the mare.
The mare "rides & drives" and he bought her from the Amish in Mo. She is not
registered.
I asked him if he would sell her privately b4 the auction and he did not want
to do this as he has promised the auctioneer (a friend of his) that he would
have a Fjord at his sale.
Whatever...If you are interested in learning more about her, I have his phone
# and will fwd it to anyone who requests it.
Lastly, I asked if he had a reserve on her, and he does not. FWIW, he is also
selling a minature horse listed in the catalog as 'Tony'.
Karen in Oregon