This message is from: Carol Pastore <cpastor...@msn.com>

Do you have pictures?

"There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse."
Surtees, circa 800 A.D.

Carol Pastore M.A.,  Director

Bridges of Health Inc.'sChallenge Colorado Therapeutic Riding Program 0536
Swede Lane Monte Vista, Colorado 81144 ~Speech Pathologist~~NARHA Instructor~
~NARHA Registered Therapist ~